Thursday, March 18, 2010

Moi.

This post should probably be something about photoshop but I have spent the last hour reading this girl's blog -http://colormekatie.blogspot.com/ - I know that the spelling is incorrect, but I think we can forgive her. Anyway, it made me so happy I thought that I would quickly share a picture that lifts my spirits - I took this last year in Paris the morning after the huge celebrations that are held every year for the first day of summer, with bands on every corner and lots of icecream. A thoroughly lovely day and night, and the next morning I was up bright and early and wandering around looking at all the rubbish and debris of the merrymaking of the night before, and there was this pretty thing - also, I felt clever at my supreme knowledge of French.

No comments:

Post a Comment